This is a commentary on a prophecy video which was sent to me.
God Says We Only Have Nine Years, Tomi Arayomi
(This is not a complete transcription.)
My commentary is in blue.
I added the Scripture verses and note when Tomi cites them, otherwise I added the verses.
- Tomi believes the outcome has changed based on actions we took or failed to take, as the Body of Christ, in 2020.
- From his introduction
- I concur. Past words concerning apathy in the body or waking up to engage.
- Tomi cites Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
- I have said often over the past months that we are living in the days when evil is called good and good evil
- Tomi has never felt the displeasure of God so mixed with hope and compassion as he has during the preparation of this word
- From his introduction
- Certainly, God takes no pleasure in the lukewarm church or in turning aside from it
- Likewise, God has struck a fire in the ekklesia He is raising up and He will not turn His back on the faithful
- Tomi has, as it seems to me, a proper air of humility as displayed in his introduction
- Tomi cites Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
Amos 3:3 KJV
- This is a theme of ekklesia; true unity
- This is key to spiritual warfare; agreement
- This is true in relation to walking with God; being His ‘yes and amen’
- The heart of the message now, “What the Lord has said to me for 2021.”
#1) Look to Luxembourg
- 12/27/20, heard from the Lord
- He was taken in the spirit to Luxembourg
- Biotech, AI, projections of a sci-fi nature
- Next 9 years – building tech
- Many meetings and conventions there
- Model of city others will look to build for the next 9 years – the new smart cities
- Many elites shall conspire from there
- God looks to raise a praying army there
- Men shall succeed there but God will expose the tax haven, the data haven, and the European Union from that place
- I believe we have been seeing the precursor to this over the past decades
- This is believable based on all the evil and wickedness being exposed right now
- He talks about exposure of evil, how it slows things down, but doesn’t necessarily stop things; exposure gives more time
- Exposure of what laws can be circumvented
- A bold move to redesign the world
#2) The Lord says, “I am now counting down.”
- Tomi cites Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:12 KJV
- In 2021 you will see fulfillment of this verse
- I could see this as we often hear the comment from people that evil seems to be escalating
- The Lord says, “The clock has now reversed.”
- Before we were in a counter, now we are in a countdown
- I believe we have been living through the end of a season and into a time of transition
- You have 9 years; but 9 years will be as 9 months, and 9 months as 9 minutes
- An acceleration of darkness is on the horizon
- Not because it was needed to be so, but because my church has been double minded
- I believe most people sense an acceleration of things, or time, overall
- We have talked about the lukewarm church and how church is compartmentalized by many while going after the things of the world
- Tomi references James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 1:8 KJV
- I believe Tomi is saying that the Lord said the following:
- “I declared in 2020, ‘Choose who you will serve.’ And your Absaloms were released and they caused you to wander and follow men not knowing their true course.”
- ‘Choosing who you will serve’, it seems to me, is a consistent call through all times and seasons
- I believe the varieties of churches, and their moral choices, is a reflection of the Absaloms released
- “I am now counting down, and you have 9 years. Things will happen so fast that 9 years will feel like 9 months, and 9 months as 9 minutes.”
- I recall similar words from Sean a few years back. Things would move so quickly that immediate response would be required, or the opportunity would be lost, never to be recovered
- The Lord says, “This will be a time to redeem, not a time to wait. For an ekklesia shall arise and her new measurement of success will not be attendance, but persecution; not numbers, but disciples.”
- We are seeing the ekklesia arising over the past few years as God has called many out of the church system, called out to follow Christ
- Follow Christ = Disciples
- Not butts in the seats and bucks in the plates
- Doers of the Word
- Persecution will arise from this
- A good part of it from the religious, just as the Pharisees of Jesus’ days on earth
- We have talked a good deal about being and making disciples
#3) The Lord says, “Prime Ministers will become Presidents, and Presidents will become Kings.”
- Tomi saw in a vision, leaders being crowned Kings
- Actual or symbolic?
- President Trump – the last President?
- Rigged election anyway? What will people here accept or demand?
- Tomi says it did not seem to be literal and was not supposed to happen so quick; it will now be quickened
- Powers will be increased
- Small governments will become bigger
- Leaders of nations will give themselves longer tenure
- And some even lifetime tenure
- I think we see this in play now, developing before our eyes
- In the chaos, people will want the stability and accept things they may not otherwise agreed to
- Government and corruption continue to grow
- “Many will say, ‘But I did not choose Absalom.’ And the Lord says, ‘I will say to you, O Moses, do not be angry, but I cause you to wander with a stiff-necked people. If you will keep your heart steady, I will cause your eyes to see your good in the end.’”
- I’m not sure what to think about this part, but it appears that the called-out ones will still need to deal with the stubborn and the lukewarm
- The key is remaining focused on the Lord and seeing the reward in the end as an overcomer
- Nations will conspire. They will collude together to use fears as a backdrop for more power.
- We see this now. First covid, and now new strains
- A fearful people are easier to control and manipulate
- This push has a conclusion
- Nothing of this world lasts forever
- “For there will be those who move in a spirit of delusion. I’ve given it to them,” says the Lord.
- This may be the lukewarm being spit out
- This may be those working wickedness
- It has been ongoing to some extent
- “I have allowed for a spirit of delusion, and it will drive them to actions that they have planned in secret.”
- This seems par for the course
- It may be severely ramped up during this time
- “There will be an emboldening of nations to act on behalf of the people, and a trade off of fear beyond covid for policies that will cause nations to surrender their freedom.”
- The groundwork is consistently being laid for the next crisis
- “On behalf of the people” may be the excuse for doing things
- Fear with every crisis as people give up liberties for the perception of safety
- Remember 9/11 and the Patriot Act?
- “They will say, ‘This is not democracy, this is despotism.’ And I will say, ‘You have sown the wind, and now you will reap the whirlwind.’”
For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:
Hosea 8:7a KJV
- The principle of sowing and reaping
#4) The Lord says, “A new false crisis.”
- “A false alarm shall become a real one; and a real one, a false one,” says the Lord.
- More deception to come
- Discernment will be needed
- “‘Prepare for the new threat,’ the talking heads will chant in unison.”
- A continuation of the mockingbird media
- “We must preserve the planet. Extinction is on the horizon. We must face the global threat of extinction.” … “Give us power and we will act to save the planet.”
- More fear, more control/power, more money flowing to globalists
- “Although the earth will shake in birth pangs, it will not be destroyed, until I create a new heaven and a new earth,” says the Lord.
- Most would agree, I think, that God is shaking things
- I believe we could also agree that there is not a global destruction until God does it
- I think we could also agree on the idea of birth pangs and their increase in intensity and frequency
- The timing for a new earth seems backward the way he states it
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Revelation 21:1 KJV
- The old passed away, the new appeared, then the New Jerusalem came down
- The real point of this part is fear not, there will not be a global extinction or destruction before the time of judgment
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Revelation 20:11 KJV
#5) The Lord says, “I am sound proofing my church.”
- “I am separating the noises from the voices,” says the Lord.
- This could be a clarity of hearing for the Body of Christ
- “This will be a time for the fine tuning of My bride to release the sound of distinction. There will be a difference between the notes and the vibration and the variation so clear that it will cause those guardians of the old to persecute what I am doing.”
- The truth coming from the ekklesia, truth lived out, will expose deception and manipulation in the institutional pyramid system
- Persecution from those under the religious spirit will be the result of the exposure of truth
- “They will say, ‘Look how the devil is manifesting among this clear sound. Look how they have become political. Look how they have fallen away and become worldly.’”
- This is projection of their own shortcomings
- As the ekklesia strives to live as the Body of Christ should have all along
- The persecution will come, in large part, from within the church
But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, and saying, we have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
Matthew 11:16-17 KJV
- The called-out ones will no longer respond with the masses and their religious responses
- They will be ridiculed as the Lord calls them out of the system
- “They will be proved right by their results, not by their methods
But wisdom is justified of her children.
Matthew 11:19c KJV
- They no longer do things the old way of the institutional system
- They will be proven by their fruit
#6) A New Genetic Race
- Not a new race of man but a race in the field of genetics much like the space race
- This time with China rather than Russia
- Ethics will be compromised
- I believe the base of this is already in play
- The previously unacceptable will become acceptable
- This is standard operating procedure as morals and ethics decay
- Perhaps this is telegraphed in part in a 2005 film, The Island, where the residents are clones used for organ harvesting.
- Even back in 1979 – a film, Parts: The Clonus Horror
- Programming for what is to come?
- Science will smile as funding develops
- Another money stream for the globalists to take a cut of
- Over the past months we’ve been hearing ‘look at science’, ‘listen to the science’, ‘trust the science’
- Not just for vaccines, but for evolution of mankind
- The master plan, the bottom line
- Still seeking a master race?
- Still trying to outlive the plans of God?
- The Lord says, “I will raise up the righteousness within sciences. And their will be those who I will hold to an ethical standard.”
- The righteousness is needed to contrast the wickedness, exposing it for what it is
- “And I will promote discoveries and sciences and release breakthroughs.”
- The righteous will make positive contributions
- “Righteous ones shall arise in various types of scientific research”
- “Some discoveries by direct revelation”
#7) The Clashing of the Swords
- “In 2021 I will command the clashing of the swords. Some will be prepared; others will feel as though suddenly the swords have clashed. Many shall fall and many shall rise.”
- The battle between good and evil will intensify
- “For a fight you fail to bring to the gates of hell, I will bring to your doorstep, O shepherds.”
- The ekklesia is supposed to engage in the tearing down of strongholds
- Leadership will be held responsible for the failure to do so
- Failing to go to the enemy invites the enemy onto your soil
- The battle of good vs. evil will happen
- “For you who said, ‘Do not engage, safety first,’ I will declare, ‘Safety third. Engage, pursue, overtake, and recover all. Come to the gate. Stand at the entrance and at the mouth of the caves for she has not done spewing out her foul spirits.’”
- Some have not gone out to engage in the battle, rather, they stay within their own walls hoping to be left alone
- A perceived position of safety
- The ekklesia is to pursue and overtake the enemy, recovering all that has been taken as in 1 Samuel 30
And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.
1 Samuel 30:8 KJV
- We tend to not even ask of the Lord, thinking we will not be held accountable
- Then we also miss out on the victory and the rewards
- “For where you have said to my sheep, ‘Safety first,’ I will declare, ‘Safety third; strength first, courage second, safety third.’”
- Choosing perceived safety over obedience will not save anyone
- “For these warriors will come as tiny challengers against the giants: the tech giants, the media giants, entertainment giants, science giants. And they will win, not by power, but because they know my covenant against the uncircumcised.”
- Think David and Goliath; Read 1 Samuel 17
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
1 Samuel 17:42 KJV
- David did not have the appearance of a warrior
And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.
1 Samuel 17:47 KJV
- The battle is the Lord’s, but David went out to fight
- David knew the covenant and he trusted God
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Zechariah 4:6 KJV
#8) A Constitutional Crisis
- “Declare a constitutional crisis, not just of state, but for My bride, for she does not believe her prophets anymore.”
- The absence of the proper operation of the five-fold ministry has severely hindered the Body of Christ
- Discernment is needed with the many voices and noises
- “2021 will be a year where you shall see a lengthening of the journey but a shortening of the time, for I’m not counting up, I’m counting down.”
- Acceleration reiterated?
- Longer journey due to choices made and not made?
- God did not create the divisions.
- We have been talking for a long time that the divisions are to distract us from the real battle of good vs. evil
- “A divider has done this. A divider has known that kingdom divided cannot stand. I allowed the divider to know what was in your heart. I brought you to a valley of decision, and the division that I make before you is life and death.”
- Without repentance, exposure will lay bare the sinfulness
- Sin leads to death, but repentance leads to life
- Choices, even hard choices, need to be made for they will not be ignored
- “In doing so, the Lord says we have grieved the Holy Spirit. And the Lord said, “I am against the shepherds who have healed my people slightly saying peace where there is no peace!”
- There is no peace until the battle is won
- This is due in part by refusing to take the battle to the enemy’s gates
- And the Lord said, “I will separate in this season the carnal bride from the spiritual bride and I will allow for the great divide, but a wandering season will declare it.”
- It appears time that the institutional church will be separated from the ekklesia
- Disciples of Christ are being called out of the religious system
- Believers will need to make choices of following Christ or something else
- A divide will take place and persecution will accompany it
#9) Church You Have Nine Years
- Nine years of intercession without intermission
- This is for the long haul
- “No longer do I want intercession without boots on the ground.”
- The ekklesia must engage in the battle in a tangible way
- “For whilst the hands of Moses go up, there must be an army willing to go down.”
- Prayer and action work together, hand in hand, not one without the other
- “For I saw that there was no man to stand in the breach. I desire men in the breaches in 2021,” says the Lord. “For if you will not, then you will be beating the air for nine years.”
- Intercessory prayer will be in vain without engaging in the battle
- “Nine years,” says the Lord, “to beat your plowshares into swords, and your churches into schools of empowerment.”
- Now is the time to change our ways
- Faith without works is dead
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26 KJV
- Swords: engage in the battle
- Empowerment: functioning of the five-fold ministry
#10) 2021 Shall Be a Year of Hastening
- Your enemy will speed up automation
- Bankrupt, bankrupt, will be the cry of many
- Your economy will be offset
- Impeach 46 they will cry
- China, Ukraine, impeach 46
- A great betrayal
- An emboldened BLM movement to show their true colors and it will not be black
- Censorship and banning of world leaders
- A great push to police the internet in the name of countering cyber-bullying
- But really censorship in disguise
- Draconian policies and unjust arrests
- Civil disobediences
- We will have to watch and see what comes to pass
- We now see the beginnings of most of this stuff
#11) And the Shaking Will Continue
- “Many will say, ‘The shaking is at an end.’ I will say, ‘The shaking will not end in 2020 or 2021. I will shake and shake.’” And the Lord says, “I will make you a salt and I will be the saltshaker until everything that can be shaken is shaken. I will shake every manufactured thing, every manufactured church, relationship, ministry, tradition. For I will build a house,” says the Lord. “A house not made of human hands. This will carry the seed of My revelation and will prioritize it above bread and what satisfies the stomach. They will cry, ‘When will the shaking end?’ And I will say, ‘When you are unshakeable.’”
- We have sensed the shaking and pruning for some time now
#12) The Ekklesia Arising
- “This will be a time where I will show that My justice is not delayed. I will raise up new parties, new wealth, new challenges, and for the great reset there shall be a great awakening.”
- We are the ekklesia that is arising
- I believe God will use us in our region to impact it for the Kingdom of God
#13) The Divided States of America
- “Many shall say how the United States of America has become the Divided States of America, but I will raise up sheep and goat states, sheep and goat counties.”
- I pray Anoka will be a sheep county even if Minnesota is a goat state
- “There will be talk of secessions and of unionizations.”
- There is already some of this talk
- Texas, New California
- “Ancient alliances will break, and new ones will be forged.”
- Probably within and without the country
- “They will taunt and jeer and say how the United States has become the Divided States of America.”
- This is already happening to an extent
- “For a two-headed monster comes from your sea”
- The two-parties from the people, but the same corrupt monster
- “And a new party forms from within, and an outcry comes up to my ears, and there are those who would say, ‘All is at peace, stay silent and let the healing begin.’”
- This is spoken of now, but would happen after this election cycle ends if the globalists are in power
- “But a war has already begun in the heavenlies that the earth will feel and shake.”
- The spiritual battle rages before the manifestation on the earth
#14) Home School and the Deborah Anointing
- The Lord says, “A new Deborah anointing is coming upon the mothers to write the new home schooling system for families and disenfranchised neighborhoods.”
- What does this say about our education system and school boards?
- The Lord says, “The first movers in this I will bless and give the fat of the land.”
- An important timing issue?
- The Lord says, “I am looking for a Deborah arising in the area of education that can bring forth that which will be attention grabbing, yet deeply educational; tech integrated; socially integrated yet socially safe; easily duplicated and franchised and secure.”
- Fairly specific parameters
- For the Lord says, “The one who will bring forth this, I will bless.”
- He rewards those who seek Him
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 KJV
#15) A Changing of the Guard in Israel and Iran Intensified
- “Pray for Israel,” says the Lord. “Pray for her, for all her allies will shrink back and the guard that was holding her will retreat. For a betrayal is on the horizon; a changing of the guard is at hand.”
- The Middle East also shakes
- “Netanyahu shall be shaken and there will be those who will push for it in the name of secularism, but if My church will pray, I will roar as a lion.”
- Even Israel is not immune from forces that would like God out of the picture
- “Pray against a tension in Iran, for her people cry out again, but her tyranny shall arise.”
- The government tyranny
- Pray peace for the people
- “Pray for her church, for her enemy is angry.”
- Peace and safety for our brothers and sisters in Christ
- “Pray, saying, ‘Touch not my anointed ones and do my prophets no harm. For many will push for nations to leave the human rights council and U.N. that should not leave; and others will push for many to enter that should not enter.”
- This goes beyond just Iran
- The conclusion of Tomi’s message follows
- “Pray my bride and cover the breaches”
- The ekklesia must engage
- “For my bride, this is the time of your awakening. This is the time,” says God, “to redeem, for I desire to give you more time, but now the reset has come, and the clock is counting down.”
- Redeem the time with prayer and with boots on the ground
- No more lukewarm response
- “Many will say it is counting down to My return. I will say, “It is counting down to a new ekklesia arising.”
- There are always those who say the end is near
- The ekklesia is for eternity
- “A new level of persecution.”
- Comes with being bold and effective in the Kingdom
- “New laws that will embolden those who pleaded for tolerance to become intolerant of those that tolerated them.”
- This is on the increase
- Laws will embolden them, especially with social media these days
- “My bride arise, for this is your testing place and the way is narrow.”
- The testing of our ability to love, even in persecution
- “For the swing is coming. ‘Socialism,’ they will cry. ‘We want our dues,’ they will say. And I will feed nations with what they have desired. But they will not know it will cost them their freedom.”
- There is always a price to pay
- The short-sighted and the uneducated in these things take the bait and land in the trap
- Taking the rest with them
- “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34 KJV
- The differences in beliefs and in how the faith is lived out will cause divisions
- “And this will be the split in my bride; them that hear My voice, and those that follow a stranger.”
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
- Thus, the importance of a relationship with God that is growing in intimacy
- “For nations who have been taught to love, will fear Me again, and they will know the difference. For I will be feared among the nations, and I will call for the agreement of the remnant to bring My word to pass.”
- We have discovered and discussed that we are to be His ‘yes and amen’ people
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Job 28:28 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7 KJV
- “O prophets, this will be your hour of testing, and many will decry you as false, but hold your ground, do not be dismayed, or I will dismay you among them.”
- Faithfulness is essential
- To the Lord
- To the word He gives
- To the gift you exercise
- “The nations will know chaff from wheat; contend faithfully. Not to be light, but to be truthful and holy. And I will defend you and deepen your reach. Your persecution will be great, but I will have my final say,” says the Lord.
- Faithfulness and righteousness are what will be rewarded